Applications are now being invited (by the RPA) for Mid-Tier Countryside Stewardship. Application packs can be downloaded or e-mailed to customers now. Applications needs to be returned by 31st July 2020
Applications are now being invited (by the RPA) for Wildlife Countryside Stewardship offers (non-competitive but with no capital items included). The offers are divided into categories: Uplands, Lowland, Arable and Mixed.
Applications need to be returned by 31st July 2020.
Examples of the work we are involved in:
- Mid-Tier and Wildlife offers Countryside Stewardship applications;
- NVZ records and calculations can be carried out for farms or land managers where land falls within in the Nitrate Vulnerable Zone catchments in Devon and Cornwall;
- BPS Claims – for new claimants or those wishing to use an Agent perhaps for the first time – please contact Mark Dyson at this office well before the 15th May deadline;
- Young Farmer applications ;
- Farm Business Tenancies .